GAMEHIGHED has reached a major milestone: we completed 9 Bachelor-level modules as 18 files (syllabus + teacher's booklet). This has been the largest chunk in the whole 3-year work plan. Based on our BA curriculum in Narrative & Game Design, the courses may be used in any game-related edu-programme.
Now comes the time for field-testing and feedback. If you are or will be teaching similar stuff in this academic year, how about you take a look on our materials? They will be officially released in late 2021, revised thanks to advice from people like you. Pre-release versions are now available upon request:
- First Steps in Game Design
- Introduction to Player Psychology
- Story/Scenario Design
- Visual & Audio Design
- Digital Game Literacy
- Digital Game Development 1 (this one is heavily dependent on Unity Curricular Framework)
- Digital Game Development 2
- Game Business & Monetization
- Game Psychology & HCI
A few more are expected next month.