GAMEHIGHED connects four universities and a game industry association in a 3-year project to develop innovative teaching programmes, open edu-resources [OER] and recommendations for higher education leading to game dev careers. Funded under Erasmus+, this is a Strategic Partnership with five
- Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz, Poland (Coordinator)
- University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Charles University, Czechia
- Bahcesehir University, Turkey
- Czech Game Developers Association
Further support from Associated Partners
The primary mission is to release a set of Intellectual Outputs (as they are called in Erasmus+) under open licenses, free-to-use for non-commercial and commercial purposes.